This half day/evening fully certified Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) Course teaches all the basic life support skills for victims of stroke; cardiac arrest; heart attack; choking as well as the relevant legal issues and the administration of aspirin.
You will learn how to provide CPR, use an Automated External Defibrillator – AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Course Content/Topics Covered
- Patient Assessment
- Cardiac First Response
- Use of Face Mask Barrier Devices
- Automated External Defibrillator – AED
- Recovery (safe airway) Position
- Adult/Child/Infant Choking – Conscious and Unconscious
- Airway Obstruction Adult, Child and Infant
- Heart Attack – Aspirin Administration
||1/2 day/Evening (3 – 3 1/2 hrs)
||Certificate & Card Issued to Each Participant
|Certificate Valid For:
||Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council – PHECC
||€55 per person
||From €40 per person
|Contact us for a quote for both in-house & on-site training
Training Provided Nationwide – We look forward to hearing from you to discuss your training needs.